Monday, August 4, 2008

Veven's Bday photos.

I was looking through photos, and i stumble across VeVen's Bday photos! Just remembering what fun times all of us had!
I miss them all so much! Especially my four girls, Ann, Wei, Tiff and Ven...

Here are a few weird and funny shots of our gr8 day!







Jun Kae holding on to his big 'umbrella' as me and Veven "admires" him from the side =D!



























CY, Dex and KokYung doing GodKnowsWhat leaning on me and Wei's leg.... *titanic song plays.....*
































The Couple of the Year before they turn into the OFFICIAL couple of the year! hahaha, i just love this picture!










Dush!!!! Wei showing he macho side....

















My Girls =D all grown up HOHOHOOHHOHO!










Ann,Watashiwa,Ven and Wei !














Gosh i really miss all of em' so so super much! can't wait to hang out during sem break, hopefully they are free! Wheeee!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: