Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A massive mistake

Do i complain too much? Am i too picky, too critical, too judgemental?

Am i inconsiderate? too Sharp with words? too Blunt with Emotions?

Should i be more.... civil with my words? More careful? filter through everything thrice before spitting it onto others in an offhanded fashion?

Do i talk too much? listen too little?

I guess i am. that about sums up all that is me within these two weeks.
Because somebody seems to think so.

Not that that somebody ever bothers with my blog.

I'm mad at you.

Mostly i'm just mad at myself, and the world.

Just because i smile all the time, doesn't mean i feel the way i'm smiling.
I hate myself, for my superficial need of control over my emotions all the time.

I hate myself when i did lose control.

What's to like? Everything's awful.

I'm just a massive bag of mistakes. yessir.

No comments: